Saturday

Kryptonic Entaglements


It's no secret:

Brandon Routh and I used to be lovers.
I'll say it flat out. He was a bottom. I won't say more.

I am not seeking financial reward for this disclosure, but Truth. The truth to surface that the world is more "complicated" than tis' seems. Just like the old saying goes, "You can't count the chicken without the sheep. "

I'm delighted by Brandon's success, and his ability to seem so "normal". But, I must confess, I had a hairball the size of the Phillipines after that affair. That is why his chest is so waxen and smooth.

He was my Superman.
I his Lois Lane.
But, alas, our Love was kryptonite.

I pray, everyday,
for his demise.
The slow,
persistent,
creaking of his demise.

Amen.
Beckett Boo, esq.
Cat Blogger Extraordinaire!
www.beckettboo.blogspot.com
(see also www.brandonrouth.com)


No comments: