Thursday

The Cocoa Butter Avalanche

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today an avalanche hit my cabin in Zurich.

I received the news via wire from my Houseboy, Manuel in Florida.

He heard it from my butler, Javis, at my chateau in Oxford.

Javis heard it from Tasago, my guardsman, at my estate in Nagano.

The news was verified by my PowerShot 360 laptop computer camera surviellance. I logged-on, pressed the appropriate keys and viewed the devastation.

It was heart-wrenching. Gutless, coward Mother Nature. All the while my back was turned, literally, during my cocoa butter massage.

At least Wilheim is okay. Resting in a hospital. There will be no more cleaning for him today. His femur must heal.

Subsequently, my Winter Formal next friday is cancelled. Please do not send gifts, BUT donations can be made is Wilheim's name via the Deustche Swiss Account # 536782-987-25366. He's very hungry, and obviously out of a job. I'll do my best to make sure he gets the best medical care possible. Anyway, I'm off to film an "Untitled" suspense / thriller co-starring Bruce Willis and Rebecca DeMornay in Portland, Maine tomorrow. It's going to be steamy. I think Willis going full frontal again in this one. I hope Rumer comes to the set.

So, that's that. I'll update you after my chopper lands at the heli-port.

Amen.

Beckett Boo, esq.

No comments: